Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting down to bee-zniss

OK, Book Krub Swag Bags are ready for distribution. Please get in touch with me if you have not yet received yours.

I am done with the book. It actually turned out to be an ez read. If you are not able to get through it in the next couple weeks let me know and I will get you info on the lil' tots reading program at the library where you get a dinosaur bookmark for every picture book you read.

I can host the first meeting at our place. I will tell Joe to go run around outside for a while. These are potential dates:
Saturday December 13th
Friday December 26th (first day of Kwanzaa)
Saturday December 27th (second day of Kwanzaa)
Saturday January 3rd

Please go to mexifresh.blogspot.com and comment on this post with your preference and availability for these dates. Or start your own post. I don't care. If you are having trouble navigating the blog let me know and I will have my IT people followup with you.

Also I found some really kinky midget porn when I was surfing the web. Click here if you want to check it out. NSFW!!!

Also we still need a new addy for the blog. Joanne's suggestion of "whisperingeye.blogspot.com" was not appropriate as I googled what that means. Angela suggested "bookkrub.blogspot.com" but I am not sure this bunch can handle the double k's.

PEACE OUT WORMIEZ!

No comments: