WHAT! Is everyone but me watching The Bachelor???? OK here are the shows I will be following in JFM ‘09 for reference:
Real Chance of Love
Gossip Girl
Top Chef
Rock of Love Jizz Bus
Desperate Housewives
Fuego en la Sangre
Lost
Flight of the Conchords
Is there anything I am missing or should drop???? What is HOT IN DA STREETZ????? I need to set up my DVR!
2 comments:
what's hot in da streetz is ur mom and her broken toaster peddling.
i hang my head low in shame, for i too am watching "the bachelor." you can kick me out of da krub for this very reason. btw - t.g.w.t.d.t. is too damn long and weighs 400 lbs. since i am not in peak physical condition like some other wormies, i have troubling lifting this book and keeping it upright.
Why you gotta drop bombs on my mom’s Xmas present to me? I didn’t say jack about the Onions Gold record your momz left in your stocking! Hahahaha. My mom said she paid $15 dollars for 2 of ‘em. That stooopid toaster has already cost me more than its $7.50 share of that in burnt bagels!!!
Post a Comment