
Yeah. Whats up now! I am to reading books what little man tate is to playing chess, don't even trip! Actually I read it last week on the plane ride home from the ATL.
A penny for my thoughts...
It is a tuffie to get going with. The combo of high lingonberry consumption, swedish names/wordz, and financial journalism jibberish made for a lot of "i never want to see this book again" moments. But never fear wormiez, fortitude in page turning pays off with a satisfying tale of depravity and murder. The first 80-ish pages are heavy lifting but the rest goes pretty quickly from there.
In honor of the girl with the dragon tattoo (lisbeth, not the book) I think we should wear statement t-shirts to book krub meeting. They should say things like "I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day." Hahahaha I don't know what kind of stooopid shiz they wear in Sweden but i would laugh my ass off if any of you biotches rolled up in shirtz like that. I kid, I kid!!!!
So in summary, stick with it wormiez. I will send out feelers to do a check on readiness for next meeting. Please start thinking of suggestions for our next selection.
It is snowy here in Cinci. I wish I was back in Cali....
No comments:
Post a Comment