
Things I had trouble with regarding The Secret Life of Bees...
I didnt realize the girl was white 'til i got 50 pages deep. From that point forward I couldnt get Dakota Fanning's mug out of my head.
Why do they rub honey on everything? That is gross. The only place I want that much honey representin' is on my bacon wrapped dates and on my backyard bowl.
Bees aren't that scary. Unless you're severely allergic to them or they are killer bees. They act all thugged out about beekeeping. Whatever, I will do that shiz without the net and protective clothing. It ain't no thang.
Also could whats her face smack us upside the head any more with the Black Madonna symbolism and imagery. Sheesh! I get it! Universal madre, tu culo!
I wonder if Burt from Burt's Bees was interviewed in the writing of this book...
1 comment:
BEST.BLOG.EVER.
That is all...
Post a Comment