Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WHATUP BIOATCHEZ


First of all THANKS for all the birthday wishes. I was very please to have FULL BOOK KRUB representation at my birthday. Nice job with the guest list Angela, I can only assume Dutch people are good at planning because of the windmills and long winters.

Next I would like to remind people our first meeting will be:
1/3/2009 at 4PM at CASA CRUZ - READ THE BOOK!

Our ATL Housewives poll has closed and NeNe is the resounding winner in the popularity contest. Joanne is starting a "Sponsor a REEDER" drive to help NeNe get back into her house.

Lastly my IT people want me to make sure that everyone has gotten a Gmail account and can post to the blog. Subsequent posts will be heavy with content from the book so you will surely want to chime in.

1 comment:

trashcan said...

i think blogmaster chela's "IT staff" consists of joe & chueco. btw - i am digging all the hot chocolate on this page.